Wednesday 15 September 2010

Artist- Alessio Radice


I have researched another artist called Alessio Radice because I really like his work.
 


This picture is one of my favourites because it is different and i like the look of it. 
·         . The colours I like because they have used mainly pink in this picture which brings the girl out more in this painting. And makes her look bolder.
·         I also like the way that this artist had done the buildings. Most of their work makes things look like they are melting which exactly what they have done in the background of this picture. Although I am not to sure what they are trying to do with the melting buildings i am pretty sure that the melting building’s shadow has been added to the background to make it feel more realistic than what it is.


·         This image is called runaway which may be a clue to why the buildings are melting because maybe the artist is thinking about what you would think, maybe she is thinking that she doesn’t want to see it again so she is melting it from her brain. That is one possibility but there could be many more.







No comments:

Post a Comment