Wednesday 15 September 2010

Artists-Bert Monroy


Bert Monroy is an American artist best known for his skill in using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator. I really like his work and what he has done in films. I think it is amazing the skill he has and what he has done with it. Monroy is considered by most Pixel Perfect viewers to be one of the pioneers of digital art. Which I can understand because some of the work he has done is incredible what he has done with Photoshop & what can be achieved with it when you have experience.
This picture he has achieved using Photoshop is amazing the detail he has used making this and the time he as put into it is probably what makes him so well known t most people.


I think his work will influence me a lot because it is something that I would like to achieve sometime in the future.
Some of the films he has done e.g. lord of the rings is something I would love to get on with in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment